The Penny Lady®
P.O. Box 61987
Irvine, CA 92602
I specialize in selling quality cents, including the following:
- Half Cents
- Large Cents
- Flying Eagle Cents
- Indian Cents
- Lincoln Cents
- Two Cents
- Error and Variety Cents
You will find raw and certified (PCGS, NGC, ANACS) and circulated and uncirculated coins in most grades. I also carry the popular colorful rainbow toned coins.
My main goals are:
- To provide high quality coins at a fair price;
- To make sure my customers are completely satisfied with their purchases.
And I will do whatever I can to meet these goals. I guarantee the authenticity of any of my coins but please remember that grading is quite subjective and, although I do my best to assign an honest grade to the raw coins I sell, I do not guarantee that any third party grading service (or anyone else for that matter) will agree with my opinion.
When viewing the Pennies for Sale, you will see that the photos of the certified coins are high quality and high resolution. These photos were taken by a professional coin photographer, Todd Pollock at http://bluccphotos.com. Although they won’t be as high quality as the certified coins, upon request, I can also take photos of the raw coins that are valued over $100, limited to 3 coins.
I will also gladly describe my coins in more detail, including any falws, on the phone or in an email, so please be sure to ask questions before you purchase any coins. I much prefer that you have all the information you require before you purchase a coin. But if a coin turns out to be not to your liking, I have a 7-dayreturn policy as described in more detail below.
All coin prices are subject to change. And in the event that an error has occurred in the listing price of an item, I reserve the right to sell the item at the correct price and the buyer has the option of paying that price or canceling the sale. I also reserve the right to cancel any listings on items which have sold through venues other than other than my website.
- I prefer checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders;
- I also take VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal either directly through my website, or you can phone or email me with your credit card information;
- Sales Tax applies to California residents on sales under $1500, unless I have a signed resale card on file;
- Send PayPal payments to email@example.com;
- Make checks payable to:
The Penny Lady
P.O. Box 61987
Irvine, CA 92602
- Payment is due within 5 days of ordering a coin;
- I also have an easy lay away program as described in more detail below.
Lay Away Program
For purchases of $500 or more, I offer a simple lay away program that allows you to place a coin on hold for up to six weeks – this ensures the price will not increase and the coin will not be sold while you pay off the coin.
- Pay a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of at least 30% of the price of the coin;
- The balance will be due within (6) weeks (plus insured shipping fees);
- If the balance is not received within 6 weeks from the date of order, the deposit will be FORFEITED and the coin will be placed back in inventory and relisted for sale;
- Coins on consignment from other customers are not eligible for the lay away program;
- There are NO RETURNS on lay away coins.
- I usually ship coins within a couple days of receiving payment (as long as I’m in town!) and I will send you an email upon shipping;
- All coins are shipped insured;
- Shipping fee of $10 will be added to orders under $1,000; shipping is free for orders over $1,000;
- Coins are shipped either First Class or Priority shipping, depending on the value. Overnight Express shipping is available for an additional $20 upon request;
- Please contact me to discuss shipping coins to non-U.S. locations.
If after you receive a coin you are not satisfied, you can return it as follows:
- Within SEVEN (7) days of receipt of the coin, you must CONTACT ME and ship the coin back to me by insured mail (at your expense)
- The coin MUST remain unopened in its original holder or the return privilege is void
- A refund for purchase price MINUS a 5% restocking fee will be given OR
- Credit for FULL purchase price PLUS shipping expenses BOTH WAYS will be given towards another coin or coins
If you have specific or hard-to-find coins you’re looking for that I may not have in stock, I gladly take want lists and will hunt and search for your coins throughout my travels to coin shows all over the country and through my connections with other dealers.
Consider Consigning Your Coins
If you are interested in selling your coins/collection, you may want to consider consigning your coins to me. Sometimes the value you receive from consigning coins can be more than if you sold them outright. My consignment program is simple and works like this:
- You and I agree on a price you are comfortable with receiving for your coins
- Any amount over the sales price is my commission;
- This allows me flexibility to adjust the price without affecting the amount you receive for the coin;
- Depending on the quantity and value of your coins, and even though your coins may sell much quicker, I ask you to allow a consignment period of 6 months to market your coins;
- I will have my coin photographer professionally photograph your coins at my expense;
- I will add them to my website and market them at all the coin shows I attend, so your coins will receive the highest visibility among my numerous copper lover followers.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call me (949-632-0414). Thank you.