The Penny Lady®
P.O. Box 61987
Irvine, CA 92602
I specialize in selling quality copper coins, including the following:
- Half Cents
- Large Cents
- Flying Eagle Cents
- Indian Cents
- Lincoln Cents
- Two Cents
- Error and Variety Cents
- Condor Tokens
You will find certified coins (PCGS, NGC, ANACS) pictured on my website. I also carry an extensive inventory of quality raw/uncertified coins in both circulated and uncirculated condition in most dates and grades – these are listed on Price Lists. You’ll also find several major varieties, double dies, and many beautiful colorful rainbow toned mint state and proof coins.
My main goals are:
- To provide high quality coins at a fair price;
- To make sure my customers are completely satisfied with their purchases.
And I will do whatever I can to meet these goals. I guarantee the authenticity of any of my coins but please remember that grading is quite subjective and, although I do my best to assign an honest grade to the raw coins I sell, I do not guarantee that any third party grading service (or anyone else for that matter) will agree with my opinion.
When viewing the Pennies for Sale, you will see that most of the photos of the certified coins are high quality and high resolution. These photos were taken by a professional coin photographer, Todd Pollock at http://bluccphotos.com. (The lesser quality/cell phone photos are temporary and will be replaced with professional photos as soon as possible.) Upon request, I can also take photos of the raw coins that are valued over $100, limited to 3 coins (however, photos of raw coins will be taken with my cell phone and won’t be as high quality as the professional coin photos on my website).
I will also gladly describe my coins in more detail (including any flaws) on the phone or in an email, so please be sure to ask questions before you purchase any coins. I much prefer that you have all the information you require before you purchase a coin. But if a coin turns out not to your liking, I have a 7-day return policy as described in more detail below.
All coin prices are subject to change. And in the event that an error has occurred in the listing price of an item, I reserve the right to sell the item at the correct price and the buyer has the option of paying that price or canceling the sale. I also reserve the right to cancel any sale of items that are no longer available or have sold through venues other than my website.
- I PREFER checks, echecks, Zelle, Venmo, cashier’s checks, or money orders since there are no extra fees;
- If you wish to pay with PayPal, you can make the purchase directly on my website but there will be a 3.5% non-refundable service fee added to all orders as that is what they charge me to receive this form of payment;
- If you wish to use VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards (outside of PayPal), you will need to phone or email me with your credit card information and a 3.5% non-refundable service fee will be added to all credit card orders;
- Payment is due within 5 days of ordering a coin;
- Sales Tax applies to California residents on orders under $1,500, unless you have given me a signed resale card;
- Send PayPal payments to email@example.com;
- Make checks/echecks payable to The Penny Lady and mail them to:
The Penny Lady
P.O. Box 61987
Irvine, CA 92602
- I usually ship coins within a couple days of receiving payment (as long as I’m in town!) and you will receive tracking details directly from the USPO upon shipping;
- All coins are shipped using private insurance with signature confirmation required;
- A shipping fee of $10 will be added to orders under $1,000; shipping is free for orders over $1,000;
- Coin packages that total under $10,000 are shipped by USPS Priority shipping, but you may request USPS Overnight Express shipping for $30. Coin orders that total over $10,000 are automatically shipped by USPS Overnight Priority Express.
- Coins shipped by USPS Overnight Priority Express will only ship Monday through Thursday (insurance will not cover packages shipped on Fridays or Saturdays).
If after you receive a coin you are not satisfied, you can return it as follows:
- The coin MUST remain unopened in its original holder or the return privilege is void;
- Within SEVEN (7) days of receipt of the coin, you must CONTACT ME and ship the coin back to me by insured mail (at your expense);
- A refund for purchase price MINUS a 5% restocking fee will be given; OR
- Credit for FULL purchase price will be given towards another coin or coins.
Lay Away Program
For purchases of $1,000 or more, I offer a simple lay away program that allows you to place a coin on hold for up to six (6) weeks – this ensures the price will not increase and the coin will not be sold while you pay off the coin.
- Pay a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of at least 33% of the price of the coin at the time of ordering the coin;
- The balance will be due within (6) weeks;
- If the balance is not received within six (6) weeks from the date of order, the deposit will be FORFEITED and the coin will be placed back in inventory and relisted for sale;
- Coins on consignment from other customers are not eligible for the lay away program;
- There are NO RETURNS and NO REFUNDS on lay away coins.
If you have specific or hard-to-find coins you’re looking for that I may not have in stock, I gladly take want lists and will hunt and search for your coins throughout my travels to coin shows all over the country and through my connections with other dealers.
Consider Consigning Your Coins
If you are interested in selling your coins/collection, you may want to consider consigning your coins to me. Sometimes the value you receive from consigning coins can be more than if you sold them outright. My consignment program is simple and works like this:
- I charge a flat 15% of the amount I receive for the coin as my commission;
- Depending on the quantity and value of your coins, and even though your coins may sell much quicker, I ask you to allow a consignment period of a minimum of six (6) months to market your coins;
- Your coins will be professionally photographed by my coin photographer;
- I will add your coins to my website and market them on my website, through my email newsletters, on social media, and at all the coin shows I attend, so your coins will receive the highest visibility among my numerous copper lover followers.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me (949-632-0414). Thank you.